Tuesday, October 8, 2019





The first time that I get in shock, cultural shock it was on April, 2017. The trip of the culture shock is from china. The first interesting thing that I looked was the religion, people belief Buddha. This religion was very opened, this people accept every type of people. People make philosophy of the history and evolution of humanism, this religion take care for the human behavior. The Buddha's religion is the major world religion. So, people go to the temples that I putted in the sample photo, inside the room, that is called temple, the people who come in duck their heads and put their hands on their shoulders, then go to a recliner bench and kneel, where they do some kind of yoga and put both hands on the floor.
While they do the exercises that are similar to those of yoga, they remain meditating, purifying their soul and recognizing their mistakes and looking for how to be better and better. So when I saw that, for me it was something super weird but at the same time interesting. What most caught my attention is the time they devote to their religious meditation. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment